Friday 24 October 2014

I love Cinema

Today I talk about my taste for cinema. In effect, the cinema is very beautiful for me. In facts, one of the things that I most like to do is going to the movie theater.  I just love being in front of the big screen, and seen a good movie. I don’t remember the exact date of the last time that I go to the cinema, but I remember that I went with my girlfriend to watch "The Grand Budapest Hotel" for the director Wes Anderson, a film about the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at the famous Hotel Busdapest between the world wars, and Zero, the lobby boy who was his most trusted collaborator. Also, I remember going to see “Relatos Salvajes”, one of the most hilarious argentine films I have ever seen. Unfortunately I can’t go to the cinema as often as I would like, because in Chile, the cinema is very expensive and the billboard ever is very bad. For this I usually see other movies in my house, on the computer. Fortunately, I have a good internet, so I don’t buy movies in the street very much.


Finally, I want say that one of the most important things for me in the cinema is the photography, because through it the director manifest his genius. Obviously the soundtrack and the script also are important, in effect the complement of these three elements make a good film. However I have many favorites films of many different genders, in general i love the movies of David Finsher, Terry Gilliam, Hayao Miyazaki or Stanley Kubrick


2 comments:

  1. jajajaja when I see a movie, I don't worry about the soundtrack or the photography... I just enjoy the movie :3... regards]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    i don't understand so much about cinema, but I like very much watch olds movies with my family.

    ReplyDelete