Friday 3 October 2014

A good friend of mine

I would like to speak about a very good friend of mine. I met Daniel in around 2005 because he was one of my classmates at the school. I became his friend for the reason that we had a lot in common and I feel he is a very good company because we could talk about many and varied topics and this was fun for me.

Later, when I and Daniel go out school, we get in to at the same career, sociology in “La Chile” and we became classmates in the university. I would say we have various things in common. We both like the same kind of music, especially rock music and rap. Also we share an attraction toward for literature and books, but in fact he reads a lot more than I. Actually he is passionate about reading and especially writing. Daniel writing every day since a lot of year, but really he never show me or anyone his writing. I think he is truly embarrassing to show his writing to the people.

What more can I say? I also enjoy our meetings to have a drink and talk about our interests in common. About this, other topic that interests us is the world of the politics. Since we met in school, we always debate about politics and philosophy. That's one of the reasons we chose the career we studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment